Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Owww!

I didn't manage to walk to mum's group today like I planned.

Normally I would feel a bit lazy and guilty for not doing this but today I just couldn't manage it... why? My scalp is KILLING me! I don't know what's wrong but it has been bothering me for a few weeks and I just figured it would go away. But it hasn't! And it is giving me a splitting headache. I have tried different shampoos, thought it might have been from tying my hair up too tight as it is that kind of feeling but alas... no luck! It looks as if I am going to have to visit the doctor. I remember Linda having something like this last year... what was the cause of your scalpy soreness Linda?? Did it clear up quickly once you started treating it??

On another note I have a new net addiction... Health Nuts! Thanks to Mary for setting this community up!

I am seeking a buddy... someone who is seriously interested in teaming up with me to burn the flab! I need someone who will be able to commit to a few days a week of exercise (no bailing out without a REALLY good reason! *lol*). I am really wanting to get serious and I have always done better when I have a buddy. So if you are interested in making a committment to exercise with me regularly please drop me a line here.

I'd better be off. I have made a decision to spend less time on here in the evening as I need more quality time with the lad and I've also been getting nothing done around the house.. so goodnight!

Ash
xox

5 comments:

Kate said...

Not sure what the scalp thing is. Hope you get an answer soon!

I maaay want to sign up for ashwee's boot camp and be your buddy. I really need to pull my finger out and get this weight off once and for bloody all!

Talk soon
Kate xx

Donna said...

Hi Ash

Followed your link from Health Nuts and thought I'd say Hi. I'll be popping back in to read more, but I suppose I should do some work now!!

Donna x

Ellie80 said...

hmm - not sure about the scalp thing - maybe its actually dehydration because that can cause a headache like a hangover when it feels like your brain is detaching from your scull (and that is actually what happens when you get dehydrated!).

I can't help with the buddy thing cause I'm in Sydney, but perhaps try www.coolrunning.com.au and you might be able to find people who want to start a walk to run program with or without strollers maybe? I am sure there are loads of new mums out there in the same position! PS - molly is adorable!

Cinders said...

Hey Ash - I can't remember what I had!!! but I do remember the pain and itch etc. I ended up using a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo and that got rid of whatever I had. I think it was a sort of infection.

I can commit to 6am workouts but I know they dont really suit you. Keep me in mind.

Hope your head gets better.

Jadey said...

Good luck finding a buddy hun!