Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Update...

Felt a bit blah today...

Not sure why. Just really down. The smallest things would send me off into a stomping huff, like realising the kitchen was messy two minutes before we were supposed to leave this morning. Some days I can shrug it off and say "hey, we can fix it later" but there was NO WAY I was leaving the kitchen in such a state this morning.

I stayed in this huff until about 10am when I realised that I was choosing to feel sour and actually didn't want to feel happy. I don't know what my pay-off was, but I was enjoying my misery! Now that's screwed up!

So I put on a happy face and chose not to let little things bother me and ended up having an ok albeit wasted day.

I did manage to get to Contours for a killer workout and walk from there for the half hour it takes to get to John's folk's place.

Food good... lots of water... very tired...

Nighty night.

Ash
xox

6 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Ash great to see you still had a good day eating and exercise wise, sometimes I think we just need to have those yucky days, makes the good days seem better.

The Candid Bandit said...

The biggest thing I learnt through pregnancy, childbirth and the first year is that our hormones flip and flop like nobodys business.

Yes, there is a choice, but sometimes it's fueled by hormonal fluctuations.

I used to say to Mat "Darlin, Im feeling really agro right now. I dont know why, but its probably best to stay out of my way for an hour or so." LOL

Hope you feel better tomorrow.
xo

Chris H said...

You are a girl right? Well, hate to tell ya, but we girls have hissy fits and pack wobblies for NO APPARENT REASON! Hormones have a lot to answer for I reckon! Glad you got over it eventually.

Kate said...

Hope you're feeling lots better today Ash. Well done with the exercise!

Love your new pic at the top btw!

Kate xx

Cinders said...

See - you should've come for a 6am walk with me. Glad it didn't last long Ash x

Kate said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!
xx Kate