Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just got back from the gym...

... and just have to say just how GREAT I feel today.

Food good, exercise done- house is still a mess but oh well! I actually put up all my weights at the gym today as I didn't really feel like I was giving it my all. I also decided to do skipping at each cardio station and boy did that get my heart rate up!! I did really well and am very proud of myself. I was still a bit sore from Booty Camp but am feeling fitter than I have in a long, long time.

Molly's just woken up and is squawking for a feed so I'd better go.

Ash
xox

1 comment:

Kate said...

Well done Ash, it's nice to realise (post booty) that maybe we are capable of more, isn't it?

I'm still a bit sore too, but have been walking every day since.

Oh, and DON'T WORRY about the housework! It'll still be there later! Or maybe it won't... eh John?! ;)

Katie xx