Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 02, 2007

Missin' me??

After a frustrating week without an adapter I managed to find the right one at our local computer repair shop. Hoorah! Who knew 19v adapters were so very hard to find!

Thanks for all the lovely "we miss you" type comments! I feel loved!

So... laptop- CHECK!.... adapter- CHECK!.... internet connection- UMM.... no...

We have wireless internet and rely on our landlord's connection for ours to work. I was SO excited to buy a new adapter and finally be able to turn our computer on, so when I finally managed to try to come online I was so annoyed to discover it wasn't going to work for the rest of the week as our landlord had gone interstate and taken her laptop... grrr! Anyway, she's back tonight- drama over!

Oh how I have missed the land of blog!

Can't do a proper update right now as I'm at mum's again and am being very antisocial however I will be able to come online again very soon with a riviting post about something new I have discovered about myself... and no, I'm not coming out of the closet or anything really interesting like that!

The new discovery will be leading on to a new challenge for myself!

See you very soon my dears!

Ash
xox

5 comments:

Tina said...

I have missed you Ash. How frustrating for you. I get upset when I miss one day on the computer - lol. How bad is that!!

Look forward to hearing your news.

Chris H said...

How neat to see you are back, and am now waiting in anticipation of your riveting news.... hmmmmm? A challenge eh? sounds interesting.

lisa jane said...

glad to have you back sunshine :)xxxx

Kym's Challenge said...

Glad your back Ash, but to leave us hanging with anticipation of riverting news! How mean (lol).

Kym

Anonymous said...

Reeeee-yow!!

Come on Ash ... don't tease and leave us hanging!

xx sassy