Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 26, 2007

Get it together woman!!!

What is wrong with me??!!

I have not got my act together... My house is a mess, I have to book flights for out trip to Adelaide for an Easter wedding (have been meaning to do this for weeks), I haven't done washing in over a week and I'm down to my "scungies", I am loving chocolate just a little too much (dangerous so close to easter) and I have been staying up too late and waking up too early... AAARGH!!

I have a yukky cold which has been making me all light headed and preventing me from exercising as it makes me dizzy. I have Mum's group tomorrow and if I feel ok and it's not too hot I'll walk there and back. I think it will be about half an hour either way so that will make me feel better about myself I think.

On a slightly lighter note.. how cute was that video of Molly!? Haha! She's just started doing that high pitched noise... you'd think I never fed the little thing but she had eaten just half an hour before that!

Oh... what a boring post tonight.... I apologise! I will try and think of something to post worth reading- it's just so hard when you feel so bleahhh!

Ash
xox

5 comments:

Kate said...

OMG, I just did a eerily similar post. How funny. We should really walk soon. And no, I STILL haven't finished the plans. ARGH! I did do some work on them on the weekend though.

Argh!! Me needs to get it together too!!!

Chris H said...

I don't care how 'boring' your posts are... and they are not by the way....just keep them coming. I hope you are feeling a bit better tomorrow, getting a nice walk would probably do you good.

Jill said...

Don't ya just hate feeling bleah. It is horrible when you get behind because I think you just worry more about what you have to do to catch up. Hope you get to enjoy your walk, I am sure it will help you feel much better

CaramelKitKat said...

I just got an email from Virgin re their Easter sale but I couldn't see your email anywhere to forward it to you. You might want to take a look at this http://www.virginblue.com.au/index.php?city=MEL

Kate said...

What is wrong with you? Ummmmmm nothing! You are a new, first time mum to a beautiful baby girl and doing a fantastic job.
You have one of the best attitudes to weight loss I have ever seen, and I am sure once things settle down and you get a little more time (from what I hear...it is only 18 years away) things will fall into place again. We can't be perfect 100% of the time, and life happens! We can't plan everything and make everything perfect...life wouldn't be fun if we could.
On a side note I am coming to Melbourne in August and would love to catch up and meet Molly! I know it is such a long time away, but she is soooo cute and I would love to meet her, and of course catch up with you!
xx Kate