Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So much to think about...

I can't write a proper post tonight but have been thinking a lot about Beck's post regarding "Pantry Bingeing". This has hit a raw nerve for me as it is a habit I have slipped back into. Will have a good hard think and come back with a post.

_______________________________________________


Blogger Hall of Fame

Kate

Kate has lost an amazing 27.8kgs and has just posted her "before" pics. She's definately an inspirational chickie! Go and visit her and make sure to leave a comment! Go you good thing!

Ash
xox

3 comments:

Jadey said...

Self confessed binger here too. Good luck with your thoughts and your post.

Jill said...

doesn't Kate look great it has inspired me to work towards some after shots. I am sure we will be seeing some of yours very soon

Kate said...

Thanks for the link sweetie - you're too nice!

Kate xx