Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mmmm... juicy!


Look at my new toy!!

Bargain huh??!! And PINK!! My nan saw it in the Harris Scarfe catalogue this week and offered to buy it for me. I have been talking about buying a juicer for ages but could never justify the expense as it is a definite 'luxury item'. THANKS NAN!!

Does anyone have any great juice recipes? (preferrably not tomato based... can't stand tomato juice!!) My favourite is carrot, celery, beetroot, apple and ginger. Drinking a glass of that rich brew is like swallowing a glass of health! I know that juice is high calories but for a big glass of nutrients I'm willing to use some of my daily allowance.

I felt better today than I did yesterday. Thanks for your comments. I did, however, feel really hungry today and ate a couple of hundred too many calories although I went for an hour walk today and it should even it out. I just wanted CARBS CARBS CARBS! I missed my pill two days ago so that may be something to do with it... progesterone only- have to use other protection for two weeks now dammit!

Gotta go- Taking Molly to see Nanna and Pa Carr...

Ash
xox


FOOLS AND ANGELS


Saturday night @ Brunswick Hotel

Sydney Rd Brunswick 9pm
The boys will be playing a 40 minute set Follwed by The Wireless and The Collectables

Free entry

They would LOVE to see you there!!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Whoa, you guys must have different pills to us, hehe. I'm on a progesterone only too, and if you miss one or are more than 3 hrs late taking it, then you only need to use something else for 2 days afterwards.

I love the pink juicer!

Jill said...

Don't ya jsut love new appliances, I bought my self a rice cooker today was excited about my 29.95 bargain, you can steam vegies in it to.looks like it be rice with every dish in house for a while LOL and Juice in yours. glad to here you are feeling better

Cinders said...

Ash, I've got a great juice book you can borrow. I will leave it outside my front door tomorrow if you want to come and pick it up.

Kym's Challenge said...

Ash, love the juicer, lucky girl. Just as well Lisa-Jane live a long way away, its PINK!
Kym

Chris H said...

Oh the juicer is gorgeous, fancy being able to get a pink one! I love pink....

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, a PINK juicer! How fabulous!! You've inspired me to get my juicer out again. Never mind the calories... as you said, juice is packed with nutrients, and I always find fresh juice to be so filling! My fave combo is pineapple, apple, orange and fresh ginger. Yum!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

ps. Glad you are feeling better today sweetie :o)

xoxo

Kate said...

I know it's simple... but I love orange and pineapple - YUM!