Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 12, 2007

Weigh in...

Whoops! I was supposed to be updating every day wasn't I??

Well the last few days have been really nice. I have been trying to listen to my body and what it wants and eat as much as I feel I need. I've not been tracking but have been focusing on exercise and eating fresh, healthy foods with a few treats thrown in because I felt like them. And the result is... A loss of 300g! I guess my body does know how much it needs when I really listen to it!

Last week: 94.2kg
This week: 93.9kg

It was lovely to meet Persistent Girl and Brookie for lunch on Saturday. Molly and I met these lovely ladies at Degraves Espresso where we were served yummy porridge, fruit toast, eggs and fresh juice by an intensely hyperactive and lovely actor working as a waiter to pay his way from show to show.

That'll do from me this lazy public holiday morning...

Ash
xox

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on the loss... its all heading in the right direction!

Glad you had a nice breakfast with Brooke and PG

Jill said...

Congrats on loss , i wish i could meet with you lovely bloggers you will all have to come up to sydney real soon.

Chris H said...

Yaa for the loss chick, good on you.

Jadey said...

Funny I always thought the waiter/actor thing was just in hollywood LMAO

rach said...

yay - congrats on your loss this week. what you're doing definitely seems to be working for you. i'm now off to catch up on the rest of your blog.

p.s. molly is so gorgeous! :)

xx

Tina said...

Not long now until you are in the 80's. You are doing so well.

Sounds like you had a nice breakfast.

Unknown said...

Woohoo! 80s here I come!