Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Tan



This is one of the pictures that came up when I did a Google image search for "Melbourne botanical gardens"... hmmm


Here are some other cool pics...

1861- newly planted trees and plants



2005- How things change!

The reason I was looking for these pic is that I went for a lovely walk around the tan with Mezz this morning... I don't have much else to say today except that I ate really well today- lots of fresh veggies.

Feelin' GOOD!

John's band Fools and Angels has a gig this weekend and he's asked me to plug it on here. The boys are really great and if you would like a sample of their music please visit www.myspace.com/foolsandangels

FOOLS AND ANGELS

Saturday night @ Brunswick Hotel - Sydney Rd Brunswick

40 min set 9pm Follwed by The Wireless and The Collectables

Free entry

They would LOVE to see you there!!

Ash
xox

3 comments:

Chris H said...

WOW, those gardens have grown! Gorgeous! Would love to hear his nibs band, but it's just a wee bit too far to go! ha ha ha

Kate said...

I don't know if you've ever been to NZ but that last picture is NZ! Lol, well maybe not, but that's exactly what it looks like here, espeically the bushy area I live in, that looks just like my Mum's back yard.

Jac said...

I've still never done the Tan!! I must do it next time I'm down south. Which, incidently, is in mid- April just in time for Phil's farewell. Hope to see you then!