Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Feeling lighter...

... because I reckon I had about a kilo of hair cut off today. It's actually short!

We have no batteries for the digital camera so I can't post any pics right now but I will definately have some up here soon.

I love it... I just went in to get a trim and have some of the volume taken out of my enormous mountain of hair. While I was waiting for the hairdresser to finish cleaning up after the last client I picked up a hairstyle mag and flicked through. I stopped on a pic of a girl with a shaggy unevenly cut short style and I thought for only about 10 seconds before I decided to just go for it! So I did!

Had a pretty good day food-wise today and got my butt to Contours so hopefully I'll see a positive result on weigh in day.

Need an early night today as I feel like tiredness has been contributing to my "down-ness"... we'll see how I feel after a couple of pre-midnight hours kip.

Nighty night all... sorry I am positively boring at the moment!

Ash
xox

10 comments:

lisa jane said...

I'm sure you look justgorgeous as always :)

Tina said...

Can't wait to see the photos Ash. Good for you.

And it's great that you are so positive.

Chris H said...

Brave girl! I cut all my hair off about 4 years ago, and cried for days! I shaved my legs this morning, think it will make a difference on the scales... I live in hope ! lol

Kate said...

Wha? No photos? I was so excited too :(

I think getting a good sleep most nights does wonders for your emotions.

Looking forward to seeing your hair soon

Kate xx

Kathryn said...

can't wait to see the new hair!!!

philippa_moore said...

Can't wait to see the new hair!

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see it! Sounds great- I've always been too scared to cut all my hair off!

**Mellisa** said...

It's amazing what a new 'do' can do for your motivation. I'm sure you will look great .... post some pics!!

Have a great weekend!!

Mellisa

Jadey said...

WOOHOO! You are so brave. I always get too scared to chop my hair short. I can't wait to see it.

Kate said...

where aaaaaare youuuuuuuu?!

xx