Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A goal...

During one of my many pondering sessions today, I started thinking back to the 12 week challenge that I undertook at the beginning of 2006. Click here to visit the blog I dedicated to the challenge. This challenge helped me to lose the last 8 kilos I needed to lose to get me to my goal. It was plain old clean eating and dedicated exercise that worked.

One of the things that made the challenge so successful was the fact that I set very specific goals for myself and committed to achieving them.

So, thinking about all this has led me to try and work out a goal for myself. Nothing drastic- just a longish term goal to work steadily towards. I have figured out that it is reasonable to aim to be back in the 70s by Molly's birthday. 79.9kg is fine as long as I am in the 70s. So, that is approx 14kgs to get me there and that is totally doable! That is 1.5kg per month.

Sound sensible?? I think so!

Ash
xox

6 comments:

Kate said...

I read all your whole challenge and I think doing it again is very doable!

Very sensible too :)
Shall we walk soon?

Kate xx

Anonymous GP said...

Yes I think it is doable. Although its not easy.

You are doing so well already. You've done this whole thing before so you know you can definitely do it again. Good Luck :) I look forward to seeing your fantastic progress :D
R

Amanda said...

It is doable Ash :)

Kathryn said...

That sounds like a great goal to work towards, most doable!

Amanda said...

Good luck Ash, I have no doubt that you'll be able to do it- I'm going to read the whole thing today!

xx

Chris H said...

Totally doable, you can do it girl! It's not an unrealistic amount to lose in that time either, not like you are trying to do the impossible! We are behind you 100%.