Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 24, 2007

M.I.A.

I don't know if anyone noticed but I have been missing in action for the last few days. Just after my last post my laptop cord and adapter gave up the ghost and I haven't had access to the internet since. I am at mum's now and thought I'd sneakily whip up a quick update post.

I was pleased with this weeks weigh in- I have been madly tracking on calorie king all week, have been to Contours three times and have walked a decent distance on three separate occasions this week. Feelin' pretty darn good.

I'm back down to 95.6kgs this week which is a loss of 600g and my body fat percentage stayed around the same again. So, if I keep doing what I am doing, the scales will keep moving down, my clothes will start feeling looser and I will become fitter very soon! Yay!

That's all for now- we'll be getting a new laptop cord very soon and I'll be able to come over and comment on all your blogs again. I tell you- I'm such a blogger geek now that I really feel like I'm out of the loop not having access to the net.

Love and kisses,

Ash
xox

10 comments:

Chris H said...

Well I certainly missed your posts, it always makes me wonder when someone who usually posts all the time suddenly stops... I kinda get worried! silly me. Sounds like you are doing really well with the exercise and diet, keep it up!

Cinders said...

Good to hear from you and well done on the loss xx

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Bad news about the cords... dont ya hate it when you lose your access to the net...
Makes you realise just how much we love it...
Well done on the weightloss..
Looking good...

Amanda said...

Well done on the loss. When I was off work a week or so ago, I felt like I'd lost my right arm with no internet access! Hope you get back soon :)

Jac said...

nice work, ash! :)

Now hurry up with that cord ;)

HD said...

Glad to hear you're ok ash and it's just a cord problem. Well done on your loss, that's a fantastic effort!!! You'll be back at goal before i pop this baby ;)

Kate said...

You said you'd have a new cord by today (tuesday!)... are you back online yet?! We're all waiting ;)

Kate x

Anonymous said...

waiting ... waiting ... waiting ...

Come on Ash, missing your posts!

Heheheh ... hopw you're having a great week, chat soon, ok?

xx sassy

Sienna said...

I am new to this whole blogging thing... I have only just learned about it, but I am more than keen to be your blogging mate! My name is Livy and I live in Central QLD on a cattle station here. I am 30kgs overwieight and am hoping to lose the lot. I have been dieting on and off for the last year, and the most weight I have lost is 7kgs. Tell me how you lost all your weight!! Congrats on your babies... you are a gorgeous Mum!

The Candid Bandit said...

Damn about the cord. I bet you're itching to get your laptop back.

Congratulations on your 600g loss!