Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Salads 2 and 3 and the Bloggest Loser...

I am LOVING this 7 salads in 7 days challenge! It is really making me think creatively!!! Last night we made a yummy salad with chickpeas, avocado, cherry tomatos, lettuce, low fat cheese and baby spinach. Tonight I marinated some chicken in tomato and basil pesto, pan fried it then added it to some cooked pasta, avocado, sundried tomatos, rocket and baby spinach and it was by far the yummiest yet!

Salad 1.


Salad 2.

Beckie has started "The Bloggest Loser". I'll be back to talk more about it later!

Ash

xox




3 comments:

lisa jane said...

Ash, Im so stealing that second one YUMMMMMM.

I do one similar to the first one myself, but I am going to have to try the baby spinach chickpea combination,instead of just the lettuce leaves.I think chickpeas and spinach would be gorgeous.

What dressing do you use ?? They look glossy and delicious!!!

Margaret said...

Mmmmmm. Makes me wish I could remove my dinner and start all over again. LOL. That was gross - sorry....

Bloggest Loser rocks!!

Unknown said...

Dressing was just a bit of olive oil and lemon juice