Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 09, 2007

Walkies!

Molly and I went for another lovely walk today. This time we headed down to St Kilda to soak up the sea breeze. What a beautiful day it was- perfect for walking, 26C degrees with a light breeze. Mmm the only thing wrong with the afternoon was that it wasn't long enough! I'd still be there now if I didn't have to come home for a planning meeting for our housemate (he has a disability and we get together with all of his support people once a month to plan with him around issues in his life like work etc.).

I went to the Dr for my 6 week post birth checkup today. She examined me and was very impressed by how well I have healed. I have been given the all clear to do whatever evercise I feel like as long as I take it slowly. Yay!

I have to go now but will be back with a pic of my very lazy excuse for a salad (take-away thai beef salad.. hey- I didn't say I'd make ALL of the 7 salads!!)

Ash
xox



Edit: Here's the yummy thai beef salad... And my beautiful baby girl!




2 comments:

Chris H said...

You can keep the picture of the salad, Molly WINS !!! Glad you are all healed after having baby, back into normal stuff....

Kate said...

Point 3! Yay, you go girl. You're doing so well Ash. Would love to go walking again this week. Let me know when you're free.

And Molly looks gorgeous in that pic (of course!).

Kate xx