Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday morning...

Weigh in day!

Had a great week over all with my food and walked the 3 days I said I would. I am going to try to walk every day for this next week. Ate a little bit of stuff I shouldn't last night including a bowl of ice cream, which I really really wanted so I don't feel too bad about, and a couple of snacky things (teeny-weeny tart things... petit fours, is that what they're called??) at the meeting last night, which I didn't really want at all and just ate because they were there. I also ate some chocolate a few nights ago which I didn't even enjoy and ended up throwing the box out.

Over all though, I am very happy with how I went and once again was excited to jump on the scales this morning.

Enough with the yabbering, here's my results for the week.

Last week: 96.2kg
This week: 95.9kg
Total kgs lost: .3kg

Last weeks body fat: 43%
This weeks body fat: 42.2%
Total body fat lost: .8% (must be from all that pram pushing and baby carrying!)

Not too bad! Slow and steady wins the race!

Ash
xox

8 comments:

lisa jane said...

He certainly does Ash and better than that he doesnt end up back at the start line again either ;)

Kate said...

Well done Ash, yep, slow and steady wins the race! Did you see the blue team last night on BL?!

I still don't get how those body fat scales work, but nearly another percent off is great! Keep up all that pram pushing and you'll be at goal before you know it! :)

Kate xx

Chris H said...

Yaa for the loss, slow and steady will do it everytime. I used to just love getting out pushing the pram, so relaxing, and great for baby too, out in the fresh air. And window shopping is great too !

Amanda said...

You are going so great Ash! Congrats :)

Tina said...

I've loved seeing all your salads this week Ash. And well done on your loss. You are doing so well.

Kate said...

oooh... new template! Pinky!

It would be hilarious to even try us both doing body attack in my lounge room! LMAO!

Look forward to catching up soon! :)

Kate xx

HD said...

ASh, you are doing so well! Congrats on the loss, and also your check op results.. FANTASTIC!

Ails said...

Well done on the loss Ash! Ditto on the slow and steady!

Great idea about the Melb blogger picnic - definitely count me in, but can I be so bold as to ask for a Sunday??? It's just easier with the 'coming down from Bendigo' thang :)