Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, January 26, 2007

Wish me luck.... I'll need it!

Tomorrow is Saturday... do you know what that means? WEIGH IN!!

I am expecting a gain this week after the amount of choc chip cookies I consumed last night. I got myself into a very destructive mindset, telling myself "you've already gone over points- who cares if you have another hundred cookies!". I haven't been in that place mentally for a long time and I guess I just forgot how to talk myself out of that kind of behaviour. The cookies were fantastically delicious and I would have enjoyed them so much more if I had just had 2! Oh well. I guess I should be proud that this doesn't happen to me very often any more. It wont happen again any time soon as I am much more on the ball since it happened so in a way it's kind of a 2 steps forward, one step back experience. We are still moving forward albeit slowly!

John and I went to Ikea today... I LOVE Ikea despite the fact I get hopelessly lost every time I go there! I have been suffering from a sore back recently from breastfeeding in an awkward position on my bed so we decided to go find a lovely feeding chair for our room. We ended up getting one with a light coloured wood frame and a red fabric cushiony bit. It is very comfortable and bounces so will also be handy for settling Molly. We also chose a red bookcase, 3 white baskets to fit in the bookcase, some knobs and handles for a chest of drawers we have, some potted herbs and tall CD/DVD thing to sit alongside the bookcase.

What inspired us to visit this wonderful world of Sweedish design? The baby bonus just came through!! $4100.00!! The current Australian government is actually good for something! Never thought I'd write a sentence like that on my blog!!

Today's foodies:
B. 2 slices toast with jam and a cup of tea (3.5)
L. 2 california sushi hand rolls, shared a small frozen yoghurt with the boy, and a diet coke (7)
D. 1 sausage, 1 medium baked potato, pumpkin and peas (5.5), olive oil (.5) small bowl ice cream (3)
Snacks. skinny hot chocolate, 1 banana, 1 slice bread with peanut butter, 2 chocolates (7)

Total: 26.5pts
H20: 2 litres
Exercise: Walking around the shops for 3 hours slowly pushing the pram

Comment: More fruit, more fruit!! Less sugar... good choices for lunch and dinner... loving the california rolls!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

I can't believe the government just gives you $4000 !! Wish I'd had my babies over there, I'd be bloody rich! Let's see a pic of the chair!

Kate said...

Forget the choc chip cookies... you're already back on track and have recoginsed the old destructive behaviour and nipped it in the bud, well done!!
Go the ikea bouncy chair! They're great, I feed felix in that every night (on a triangle pillow) and he loves the rocking feed.
Hope your back feel better soon!
Kate xx

Kate said...

Oooh... Saturday morning now! How'd you go Ash??!