Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lovely day!

Today I met the lovely Kate (Thick 2 Thin) and her gorgeous son Felix for a sushi lunch at Chadstone.

It was wonderful to meet them! We realised last night in Beckie's chat what a small world it is as Kate lives right near where I went to high school! It was a last minute decision to meet up but I am so glad we did. I feel like we have a lot in common especially about pregnancy, birth and raising bubbies... both of us having strong ideas about how we want to do things but also having an understanding that sometimes you just have to do what works for you despite what the "experts" say. I forgot to take a photo of our meeting to put on here- maybe next time!!

I told Kate I'd try to organise a mini blogger meet soon so she can meet some more lovely Melbourne girls so if anyone's interested just let me know and we'll arrange a time for some fun and festivities!

Had another successful day health wise today. I spent another couple of hours before meeting Kate walking around Chaddy. It really is all I can manage as far as exercise goes. My back hurts as it is. I think I need to go see my remedial therapist for a massage as I really feel that something's not quite right. It hurts right across my bra line and around the front of my ribs. Its probably from getting into awkward positions to breastfeed. I feel like I need to have my back cracked.

Todays foodies:
B. 2 slices raisin toast with low fat butter, a small bowl vaalia yoghurt, some pieces of banana, nectarine and raspberries (6)
L. 5 california rolls (5) and a sparkling mineral water (0)
D. Chinese, flavoured mineral water (12)
Snacks. Chocolite, 1 white peach, 1 vitawheat with vegemite, small handful choc covered peanuts (7.5)

Total: 30.5
Oh how lovely it is to be able to eat sushi and softserve again! They were my 2 fallback takeaway items pre-pregnancy.... I have always loved Colombo/Chocolite/Chocolo as a sweet treat!

Here's some pics of Molly and me going to the wedding the other day! Cute??









15 comments:

Kate said...

Oh aren't you sweet! It was lovely meeting you and Molly too! Sorry Felix was a bit of a nightmare today - not quite as gorgeous as usual! :)
I have a little bit of news, something I discovered after I left you at chaddy - will post soon!
Look forward to catching up again soon!
Kate xx

Chris H said...

Molly can smile! Too cute! Keep up the goodness foodwise, you are doing great.

Unknown said...

I love Molly's outfits, so cute to see her in a skirt & dress. You look great in the black dress!!

Michaela said...

Hi Ash, I'm a bit of a lurker and thought it was about time a posted a comment. You look amazing in the wedding pics, so does Molly! You can already see the weightloss changes in your face so keep up he good work! Have a wonderful day with Molly.
Michaela

philippa_moore said...

You're one yummy mummy in that black dress Ash!!

God help me if I ever get pregnant, I don't think I could give up sushi....

Have a great weekend gorgeous!!

xoxoxo

Shawn said...

I'd give my arm for some sushi and an iceberg slushi (slushi with soft serve on top) right now!

Molly's dress is adorable!

Belle said...

You two are so cute!

Cinders said...

Good to see you getting out and about Ash. Molly looks gorgeous.

Kek said...

Thanks for stopping by on my blog...Molly is just too cute for words!

Go get that back checked out - having babies is hard on your body - looking after them is even harder!

Bel said...

You look fantastic in your LBD!

Molly is so cute. She's going to be a right little heartbreaker.

Bel

Tina said...

How cute is Molly smiling at you Ash. You look great.

I'm coming to Melbourne the first weekend in May so I hope I can meet up with some of you Melbourne bloggers then too.

Keep up the fantastic work with your eating.

Els said...

Hi Ash, Thanks for the invite. Wonderful to see you and Molly looking so good and sounding so happy!

lisa jane said...

I think you know how beautiful she is.BUT she REALLY is :)
And might I say you look very beautiful too for a new mum.I looked like a train wreck!!!!

Kate said...

Ash Molly is so cute in the pics! And I must say you are looking great too!
xx Kate

Tarns said...

Shes gorgeous honey. Well done...I think we are in the same boat getting back to goal after babys (georgia was born Dec 9th) ...Email me if you want to chat...Take care, Tarns