Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Fresh new beginnings...

Hi there,

Welcome to my new blog. I have created this space to help me in reaching my health and fitness goals.

It is a place where I hope to be able to find support and motivation, to track my progress and make a note of my goals.

I have approximately 20kgs to lose and I am hoping to do achieve this goal by Christmas 2007. I know I can do this as I have done it before! Bring it on!!

Stay tuned as I embark on the journey to slimville once again.

Ash
xxx

4 comments:

philippa_moore said...

Hi Ash!

I hope that 2007 will be everything you want it to be, both in terms of family life and reaching your health and fitness goals.

You've been one of the major sources of inspiration for me since day 1, and you still are. The way you carry yourself through life and all its ups and downs, the grace and maturity you have, and the way you open your heart to people....it blows me away.

I have no doubt that you will achieve everything you want to, and I'm here for you every step of the way!

Looking forward to hearing more soon!

Love you heaps

xoxoxoxoxox

Unknown said...

Love you too Philly... xox

Chris H said...

20 kilos, you and me both !!! Yaa for us, I am sure we can do it. Hope you post some pics of Molly on this site too!

Kate said...

Thanks for the invite Ash!
We can do 20kg together! I've just reached 10kg, so another 20kg to go for us breastfeeding mum's! Yay!
Kate xx