Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Weigh in...

I cannot believe I acutally managed to LOSE weight this week!!

Last week: 96.1
This week: 95.5!!

Yay!! I must be doing something right!!

John and I have decided to set a challenge for ourselves this week. As of this afternoon (when I can get out to the supermarket and fruit shop) we are starting the "fresh food challenge". We have set some rules for this challenge as follows:

1. No pre-packaged or processed foods
2. All meals prepared at home must be made from scratch with fresh ingredients
3. Whilst out and about the rules still apply
4. Must drink at LEAST 2 litres of water per day
5. Must have protein (meat or legume) with 2 meals per day
6. No caffeine

I am so excited about this as I know how bloody AWESOME I'll feel by next Saturday! I will have set myself a goal and achieved it and that will feel so GREAT!

Let me know if you would like to join us on this challenge!

Ash
xox

6 comments:

Kate said...

Yay Ash! Well done! 0.6kg is a great loss. Love the idea of the fresh food challenge too.
Kate xx

Jadey said...

WOOHOO!!! Great work Ash, that's fantastic.

Tina said...

You sure are doing something right Ash. Another great loss.

I love the idea about your fresh food challenge, but sometimes I have to cheat being a working mum. Especially next week when the kids go back to school and all the sport starts up again.

Chris H said...

Your'e on! Can we use dried herbs???? Don't have any fresh ones! Mate, this challenge is gunna be easy!

Mary said...

Hehe, I smell another detox in the air :-) It's awesome that you are going to do it with your partner! You guys are going to feel amazing.

Unknown said...

Congrat's on an excellent result!