Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Weigh in...

I was going to give myself another week to get back on track after my Easter gain but I wanted to weigh miss Molly and the best way to do that is to weigh myself and then do it again while holding her and then subtract my weight from the total... I was expecting to see somewhere around the 93.9 mark which would have been a 600g loss after Easter (which would have been terrific!). But I was staggered to look down and see 92.6kgs! Which is almost two kilos gone since the chocolate fest!! The funny thing is, I haven't been counting calories or points or even exercising very much. I have just been living normally but trying to make every food choice a healthy one with a few treats thrown in for fun. But they have been in sensible portions and not every day...

It is funny how quickly one can fall into the habit of having treats every day when it is really not good for you or necessary! When I am in that headspace I feel that a NEED or deserve a treat every day and it takes quite an effort not to but once I sucessfully do it it feels SO good! What I really do deserve is to have a healthy body that is fuelled with the food that it is meant to process...

Yay!

Ash
xox

7 comments:

Jac said...

way to go, Ash! that's awesome!

It was great meeting you finally - you're so much fun! Next time we'll make sure we get a chance to have a chat, ok!? :)

Anonymous GP said...

awesome ash :)

well done that is fab progress.

Anonymous GP said...

awesome ash :)

well done that is fab progress.

Chris H said...

WOOO HOOO, you must be doing something right! So, what did Molly weigh???

Amanda said...

That's fantastic Ash! Well done!

HD said...

Wow Ash, that's fantastic!!! You'll be an 80's girl soon, check you out ;)

Tina said...

Great effort Ash. You should be very pleased with that loss.