Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Holiday snaps...

Molly, John and I were driven out to the airport by my mum at 5:30am (God bless her!!) on Saturday morning. We had a 6:30am flight to Adelaide lasting 58mins. It sometimes takes me just as long to drive to my Mum's in traffic!!

We stayed in Aldinga beach in a big beach house with John's Mum, Dad, Sister Mezz, her hubby Byron and their little boy Felix. It was about 40 minutes out of the city and was a lovely place to relax.

The reason we travelled over was to attend the beautiful wedding of one of John's family friends. The wedding was on Saturday afternoon so once it was over we had a good few days of pure holidayness to look forward to. During our stay we visited Glenelg (say it backwards!!), Victor Harbor, The City, Aldinga Beach and did some other general driving around exploring.

Easter was great. John's mum hid eggs all over the house on Sunday morning and we had to run around saying "He is risen" and smashing eggs on our heads. It was a lot of fun.

Here are some snaps of the fun and festivities!!


A gorgeous pic of Felix and Mezz playing

Mezz and Byron doing what they do best.... stuffing around

One of my new fave pics of Molly

Mezz with Molly and me with Felix... hmm.. who's the bigger handful??

Nice hair Molly!! Haha!

I love my girl!!


And here are the two little poppets sitting up with their daddys


Scene 1. Felix give Molly a hug (notice the fast moving hand next to Molly's left ear)

Scene 2. Felix loved Molly a little too hard!!


This is a birthday cake I made for John's bro's girlfriend Tarryn. I only put this pic here to show off... she thought it was a candle!

More pics to come!!



5 comments:

CaramelKitKat said...

What great photos, everyone looks really, truly (rooly) happy. I expecially like the one of the mums and kids. Molly looks as though she thinks she is getting away with her dribble unnoticed and Felix has just discovered the secret to handbreakies!

Amanda said...

Such fantastic photos! Looks like a really fun weekend- I giggled at the thought of you all smashing the eggs on your heads!

Chris H said...

Toooo cute!

Tina said...

Looks like you had a great time in Adelaide Ash and we put on some fantastic weather over easter. I would have loved to have met up with you but we were away anyway and you were obviously busy.

Glad you enjoyed your little holiday.

Mary said...

Aww, gorgeous photos girl :-)