Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Freedom....

In a couple of weeks I will be starting a new program designed by fellow blogger Kek... This lady is amazing, turning her life around and then building a career around helping others turn theirs around. Her personal training business "Fit Bodies" does, among many other cool things, 12 week training and nutrition packages with full email and phone support. I have decided to do a 12 week program as I feel I have been lacking accountability and expert support. I know how great my last 12 week challenge went and a lot of that came down to having a great plan and a system of accountability with a trainer who knew just what I was capable of.

I am really excited! Stepping out of the Easter chocolaty haze I feel that there is a freshness in the air both physically and spiritually! I feel like I am waking up and walking into the crisp air of morning and everything in my past is just that... my past. Each day is a new one, filled with opportunity and potential. This is going to be a good year. I can feel it... now I just need to do my bit to make it happen. Over the last few days I have experienced an amazing closeness with God and with John and it feels amazing. This has come about by a conversation that John and I had a couple of nights ago in which some truths were spoken... things that were not easy to discuss but once they were in the open, were extremely freeing for our relationship with each other and with God. We didn't realise we had any walls up in our relationship until they were torn down... Praise God! Since then John and I have been so much more touchy feely. I nevery realised we'd stopped!

Anywho... I am really tired. I have a twitch in my belly which feels like a baby kicking (impossible!! *lol*) and that is sign enough that I need some serious hours of revitalising sleep!

Love to all!

God is Good!!

Ash
xox

9 comments:

lisa jane said...

I had a feeling this year was going to be special too :)xoxo The 12 week program sounds lovely, its always great to invest in yourself!

Kate said...

Well done with the challenge. I'd still like to go for a jog with you... if you're up for it.

I hope that twitch sorts itself out... as I said, I experience the same thing, every so often (since having felix), but it's never uncomfortable.

Speak soon, Kate xx

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Wow..you sound soooo happy and in tune with yourselves...
Thats awesome..
I am glad you sorted out your shampoo..I only suggested as I know how annoying mine was til I found the right one...
Good luck with the 12 week challenge. I have only heard good about Kek's help!!

Mary said...

What a great post! It's great that you are able to communicate with your partner and discuss your spirituality as well. I can imagine how liberated you feel.

The 12 week program sounds like a good one too and anything that can get you out of a funk is good :-)

Amanda said...

The 12 week program sounds wonderful.

I just saw a pic of you over on Beckie's blog, and had to say your hair looks fantastic! I love it!

xx

HD said...

Your holidays sounds fantastic! Love all the pics of Molly and Felix... those two are gorgeous. Also, that new training program you are doing sounds fantastic!!! I've bookmarked her website for future reference :)

Cinders said...

Hey Ash - such a positive post. I'm glad u and John have had a fresh awakening as such.

How gorgeous do u look in all the photos from friday night? There are some great ones indeed.

Anonymous said...

hey gorgeous girl~ I saw a pic of you on beck's blog and was captivated! Yuo are so beautiful and look so happy!

I will be back!

Kek said...

I'm looking forward to getting you started Ashley. I'll give you a call this week. :-)