Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 18, 2007

Week 3 recap...

Isn't it funny how when you begin some new health and fitness task/challenge/program the first couple of weeks are so exciting and you feel so motivated and then it comes to week three or four and you wonder how you ever had the energy to continue what you have been doing?!

That was me last week. It didn't take much to throw me off kilter- one sleepless night with Molly. The poor little darlin' vomited all Wednesday night which meant I didn't get any shuteye and consequently had a tired and lethargic week. I only did 2 weights sessions and one brisk walk. (Molly is fine now btw)

One good thing was that I still stuck to my eating plan like glue and managed to lose another kilogram. So I'm 88.5kg now.

Joined Fitness First last night as Contours really isn't doing it for me so this week I will go back to my good ole group classes and treadmills. How I have missed them *lol*!!

Ok.. better be off- going to try and talk my way out of paying a giant exit fee (don't think I'll have much luck!!)

Ash
xox

2 comments:

Ails said...

Wow Ash, you are doing so well! Great weight-in results! I have to agree with you about the 3-week itch, though I have to admire you for sticking with it especially having a gorgeous little bundle like Molly to look after. Go you!

Kate said...

Couldn't agree more, kind of going through it myself now......just work your way through it!
xx Kate