Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 04, 2007

Week 1 round-up...

I am so stoked about my result for this week. I have worked really hard doing 3 weights sessions and 4 cardio sessions and I have not let one thing pass my lips that shouldn't have. So I guess I deserve my 2.7kg loss!!

That brings my weight down to 90.5kgs- SO close to the 80s! Hope I get some 80s action next week!

For those who asked for recipes, I haven't forgotten you- I'll pop some up when I have a chance this week. Not much to report today except that I did upper body weights and a 40 min brisk walk.. My plan of action this week is to go for another walk tomorrow, do lower body wednesday, some kind of cardio thursday, and upper body and cardio on Friday.

Kek's tips to remember this week...
- when walking remember to keep asking myself "am I walking as fast as I can go?"
- eat on a small plate to make my portions look bigger

John's just making dinner... I appreciate it, but it always takes him soooo long to cook! Hopefully it will be ready soon as I am STARVING!!! My afternoon snack was a boiled egg and an apple at 4pm so I am well and truely ready for some tucker! He's making baked herbed chicken breast with roasted pumpkin, parsnip and carrot. YUMMY!

Better go and watch some quality television and get Molly ready for beddy-byes.

See ya!

Ash
xox

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work gorgeous! so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

OMFG!!! Thats frikkin fantastic... Well done girl..
Oh and the herbed chicken sounds devine.. I dont suppose its coated with parmesan and almond meal by any chance.. I had a fantastic recipe for that and lost it.. and i havent seen another one even remotely the same...
I hope you get the best results possible for your 12 weeks... cant wait to see the photo change... its awesome hey!!

Shauna said...

woohoooooo! well done tiger!

The Candid Bandit said...

Cha ching! You are so on the money!

You deserve it alright!

Kek said...

It's a simple equation: determination + discipline + hard work = GREAT results!

Nice job, Ashley! You did good. :)

Cinders said...

Well done Ash x

Chris H said...

AWESOME LOSS mate!!! Way to go, and long may it last. Love the 'before' photos .... will love the next lot even more I reckon!

Unknown said...

ohhh yay!! you really deserved this loss, what an amazing start to your challenge!!!

Jadey said...

That's great work babe! Keepo up the brilliant effort. Hugs!

philippa_moore said...

Well done Ash!!!!!! So proud of you, I love how motivated you are at the moment!!! You're still my inspiration :)

Miss you, give Molly a big cuddle for me

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Kym's Challenge said...

Way to go Ash. Enjoy the successes. More Molly photos please.

Kym

Kathryn said...

awesome effort! :)

Yummy Mummy said...

WELL DONE>>>
that is a fantastic result...
bet you feel terrific for it as well...