Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 11, 2007

Week 2 roundup!


Molly tries avocado.... more please mum!


After 2.7kgs lost last week (nearly 6lbs) I wasn't expecting much as I am weight training and figured I might have gained more muscle than the fat I lost however I was pleasantly surprised to see 89.5kg flash up on my scale this morning- a loss of 1 kg! (2lbs).


I'm an 80s girl again! Yaaaaay!


I am pretty sore from the combination of my weights and pushing Molly everywhere in the pram. I think I'll find a local yoga class to do on saturdays to stretch the kinks out.


I have started having a yummy treat for my arvo snack... an eggwhite pancake with 1 tbs natural peanut butter... yum! I had been forgetting to eat my portion of good fat this week so have been having this snack.


That's it for now...


Ash

xox

11 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh Molly is adorable... Well done on another awesome loss.. and congrats on being an 80's girl... woooohoooo

Yummy Mummy said...

Yummo .. like the sound of your pancake...

Well doen on beign a 80's chick again...

doing well

philippa_moore said...

In the 80's already?! WOW!!! Well done Ash, I am so impressed!!

And Molly is eating solids?! Wasn't she just born?! heh heh

She's cuter than ever. Tell her Aunty Phil misses her.

Love you! Keep up the great work.

xoxoxoxoxox

Chris H said...

Awesome losses Ash, and Molly looks so adorable.... Avocados... eeewwww! Stew loves them ... weird people!

Pip said...

Well done on smashing into the 80's and with being consistent and disciplined!

Molly is VERY cute! Avocado, - yum! I like it too!

Pip

Kym's Challenge said...

Molly is very cute. Congrats on being an 80's girl.

Kek said...

You're a star, Ashley....

Molly is SO cute! Love the avocado-face. :)

The Candid Bandit said...

WoooT!

Congratulations! You deserve it with all that hard work honey pie.

*squeezes to Molly*

Kate said...

Excellent work!
And Molly is sooo cute!
What is your email address babe?

Trixy said...

Wow! Your bub is the cutest little thing :)

And congrats on being an 80's girl again! Woohoo :)

Anonymous GP said...

heya Ash, well done on loses that is fab!

I have a new blog, hope u can drop by :)

anewweight.blogspot.com

Ros