Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Long time between drinks... erm.. I mean.. posts!

Well, Here I am...

To be completely honest I just have no felt like blogging much recently. I have been sneakily reading other blogs without commenting much and have just joined the Rally Room at buffmother.com and have been posting a little in the forums there. It seems that all is quiet in the blogging world at the moment... maybe it's the colder weather (for the Melbournians).

I don't have much to report on the health and fitness front... I have been hovering around the same weight for the last week which is fine with me as I have just been plodding along without really tracking. The only exercise I have been doing is walking although pushing the heavy pram has been making my arms, shoulders and quaddys hurt so I know I am getting a decent workout.

Molly wise, there is some news... she cut her first tooth today! She's only four months old for goodness sake!! I couldn't stop laughing when I found it today as it's so rediculous... she was only just born!!

I have been offered a month of work beginning next Saturday taking all telephone, website and email enquiries for Birthready. This was a fantastic childbirth preparation and gentle exercise class I did during my pregnancy and I feel very excited to be able to be involved. Any preggy ladies in Melbourne should definately do these classes as you will feel much more informed and prepared for your (and your baby's) labour and birth.

I've been very busy doing nothing worth reporting but I am back on the face of the blogging earth.

Love to all

Ash
xox

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

we missed ya babe! and don't they just grow way too fast!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Molly's teething? How is that even possible?!?! Crazy...

I'm coming to Melbourne in 4 weeks!

Chris H said...

Nice to see you back chick... my first born got her first tooth at 3 months.... I did wonder why my nipples were sore! Has Molly had a haircut yet? My firstborn had her first at 10 weeks cos it was in her eyes.... they grow up too fast as it is without them having teeth etc so young! But they do look soooo cute when they smile with that tiny wee tooth peeping through.

Mary said...

Great to see you still around! I think Health Nuts might helped in keeping things quiet lately but I hope it picks back up. These things go in waves anyway. Good going with the hob. It's cool to be doing something you believe in :-)

Crafty Japan said...

Wow!! She's a speedy one - I can see Ryder's but they haven't cut through yet. Show us a pic Ash :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Good to see you havent forgotten us Ash...
Well done on maintaining this week and I hope molly wasnt too crabby or unwell cutting her first tooth!

Kate said...

Great to see you're back ash! It seems lots of people have had blogging holidays (myself included!).

We must go for a walk soon!

Katie xx

HD said...

Hey Ash, good to hear from you! I can't believe Molly has cut a tooth already, that's amazing!

Beee said...

I can't believe she has a tooth so soon!!! Thats awesome *grin*

Welcome back too :) The job sounds great. We have to meet up sometime!

Jadey said...

aww that's awesome news. A tooth already! OMG.

Tina said...

I know what you mean about not feeling like blogging. I have been very slack in that department too.

I can't believe Molly is teething. She is growing up way too fast.

Well done on the new job. It sounds really interesting. Pity we couldn't catch up on the weekend. Maybe next time.