Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yeast Infection and my 12 week program...

I am really excited as I get my new 12week training and nutrition program this week written by Kek (www.fitbodies.com.au)!

I have worked out why I have been so miserable recently...I have had a yeast infection in my nipples (and probably other places in my body too... eeew!) and Molly has had it in her mouth- the poor little cherub! So to combat the yeast growth I have gone off bread, pasta and anything with sugar in it... which is really a good thing as I am starting this new nutrition plan soon and it wont be a huge shock to my system when I detox from the sugar my body has been used to recently. The thing about yeast infections is that it makes you CRAVE sweet things and simple carbs... so I am pleased with my efforts! Molly has had some medicine but it has made her poo really yukky so I went to the health food shop yesterday to find out what natural remedies there are. So we are now both on a probiotic powder. I hope it works!

I really need a haircut as my most recent do is beginning to resemble a german military helmet! So I think that's in the plan for today!

Ash
xox

5 comments:

Chris H said...

Thrush??? I got that on my nipples with my second baby, she had it in her mouth too... she caught it in the maternity hospital of all places! It is awful, I can still remember how it hurt! Hope you and Molly are all better soon and the new nutrition program works for you.

Cinders said...

good to hear from you Ash. glad you found an answer to your recent slump xx

Yummy Mummy said...

there is usually a reason why we feel shit... isn't it great that you are that in tune with your body that you knew something was wrong...

Hope the yeast infections clear up...

Jocelyn said...

You poor thing Ash, and little Molly too. I hope your infections clear up quickly.

Anonymous said...

so glad that you weren't away that long at all! the 12 week package sounds awesome!