Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Exercise, food and breastmilk....

I have been thinking about ditching Contours as it has no childcare but have decided to keep it- not because I have worked out a good childcare solution, but because it is going to cost me over 400 bucks to get out of my contract and they do not offer membership transfers.. :(

I have asked around and so far I can get my sis in law and mum in law to look after Molly- so that's 2 possibly 3 days covered... I just need to get myself organised and we should be ok.

This week has been good- I haven't been focussing on weights much as I have been waiting to get this gym stuff sorted but have been for 3 2 hour long pram-pushing, hill-climbing/descending walks. One of the mums from mums group lives near by and is trying to lose some weight too so we push each other to go a bit further and a bit faster.. My glutes are really sore! Ya!

My eating is still not 100% but I'm feeling good and my milk supply is getting better. I am taking fenugreek capsules to try and boost my supply a little so I can express- gee they smell!

Tomorrow I am going to have a nice clean eating day as follows:
B. Oats and some yummy scrambled eggs
S. 1 apple and 2 corn thins with vegemite
L. 1 tin salmon, salad, 1/2 avocado and a super grainy roll
S. Aussie bodies rtd protein shake, veg sticks tatziki dip
D. Chicken with stir fry veggies

I am going to an afternoon tea party thing at a friends house and for the first time in ages I am going to say NO to all the junk that will be on offer and will eat my veg sticks and yoghurt dip while I'm there.

Wish me luck!!


Ash
xox

7 comments:

philippa_moore said...

It sounds like you've got a plan happening there Ash - it is so much easier when you're organised, and plan ahead! I remember how steely determined you were when I first met you, and I can see that coming through again now...... you can do it darl!!!!

Miss you, John and Molly heaps!! And is Mezz's album out yet?! My birthday is in two and a bit weeks!! heh heh

Love you

xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash,

I think i will steal you clean eating plan myself! Hope the childcare works out. The "getting" out clauses of some gyms certainly leave a lot to be desired, almost bordering on deceptive at times - keep track of when you can get out without it costing a bomb. I bet you glutes are looking fab with all that walking though (wink, wink).

Take Care

XO Cat

Anonymous GP said...

heya update update ;)

btw in Phil's photos u look thin, looks like you have lost loads of weight.

Rachael said...

Hi Ash,
Best of luck at the get together- I say to myself- 'I want to lose weight more than I want that piece of cake' (or whatever it is). I have started a blog too and I reckon we could support each other. Visit me at:

baby-fat.blogspot.com

Cinders said...

Hi Ash, just catching up. How is Molly going with her tooth? Josh cut his 1st ones at 6 months and then didn't stop till he had a mouthful!

The Candid Bandit said...

Hi baby cakes.

Just popping in to see how you are doing.

Molly got a tooth???? That's incredible, no wonder you were having a giggle.

I really would love to catch up sometime soon when Im back in Melbourne.

xoxo

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

hey ash... just popped by to see how things were going...