Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Program...

YAY! I have my new program and I have stuck to it like glue for the first two days.

I am alternating upper and lower body workouts with a day of cardio in between (some days I have to do both on the same day but need to make sure I do one in the morning and one later in the day. My lower bod is quite sore from Monday's workout! I pulled out one of my old aerobic dvds yesterday for my cardio as the weather was terrible and I didn't want to go out for a walk or swim- it tired me out though so that's a positive!

Kerryn has also given me a whole list of recipes to try out. I have already tried the lime basil chicken stirfry, protein pancakes and tuna and sweet potato patties. Tonight will be homemade chicken burgers with salad or steamed veggies.

Yesterdays meals went like this:
B. Protein pancake with splenda and lime
S. cottage cheese, natural yoghurt and mixed berries
L. Chickpeas with tuna and steamed vegetables
S. Small protein bar and an apple
D. Tuna patties with steamed carrots, broccoli and cauliflower
S. A pear microwaved with cinnamon and splenda (yumm!!)... Ok.. I'm off to do upper body!

Ciao!

Ash
xox

5 comments:

philippa_moore said...

YUM!! Post some recipes will you? (or are they copyrighted or something!)

xoxoox

Kek said...

Nice work, Ashley....glad you're enjoying the food. I love that chicken stir-fry, it's one of my favourites.

Anonymous said...

great work gorgeous! i need to introduce my taste buds to natural yoghurt again - i find it so hard to eat!

Andrea said...

Hello! Would you mind sharing the basil chicken stir fry and sweet potato tuna recipes? My ears (and taste buds!) totally perked up! Thanks. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.